New registration schedule for BZU ADP BA BSc 2021
New registration schedule for BZU ADP BA BSc 2021 announced. Bahauddin Zakaria University Multan has earlier announced BA / B.Sc ADP online registration schedule for candidates seeking admission in Associate Degree (Arts / Science). Was referred to as a private candidate. So you can read more fee and registration procedures given below.
Also, Apply for students internship 2021.
New registration schedule BZU Bachelor program 2021
- Single: Submit the Registration Form & Fee With Single Fee Is; 05-08-2021
- Double : Submit the Registration Form & Fee With Double Fee Is; 30-08-2021
- Triple: Last fee, submit the Registration Form & Fee With Triple Fee Is; 30-09-2021
Single Fee: 3000/-
Double Fee: 6000/-
Triple Fee: 9000/-
Also Apply for MA MSc Registration online.
BZU New registration guideline 2021
- Registration forms will not be received manually or by postal registry/courier.
- Students who have passed the Intermediate or equivalent examination in 2020 or earlier can apply for BA registration.
- However, candidates who live outside the regional jurisdiction of Bahauddin Zakaria University Multan and do not pass the intermediate examinations from the board of Multan, Sahiwal or Dera Ghazi Khan have to submit N.O.C.
- Although. candidates residing outside the regional jurisdiction of Bahauddin Zakaria University Multan (Multan / Sahiwal / DG Khan Division) will have to submit an additional fee of Rs. 3000/- except for Okara District. With Rs. 3000/- registratio fee.
- The candidate should fill in his / her own form and get it verified by a Gazette Officer.
- Forms will be rejected without verification.
- Moreover, the University does not consider registration forms with candidates who do not meet the incomplete information/documents and eligibility requirements.
- Contact us to get registration and admission.
- More you can read on this Urdu image below…
Also, Scholarship opportunities.
How to apply online for BZU BA/BSc/ADP 2021?
- Go to this link and Registration online BZU or at https://registration.bzu.edu.pk/BABSC/p-login.php (If the link does not work so don’t worry try again later.)
- Create account and then login.
- After applying online, the candidate can get the registration form, so print out the registration form, and the fee challan form.
- Mandatory documents when you will fill out registration form:
- Intermediate Result Card or Certificate of IBCC Equality.
- Candidate’s certified copy of CNIC or B-form without CNIC number.
- Also, an original photo
- NOC if A/o level or equivalent examination has passed beyond the jurisdiction of BZU
- In addition, Candidates should have university records and roll number slips, results, etc. Personal postal address must be entered.
- finally, after completing the said process, the candidates should submit the fee and registration forms at the designated branches of HBL, UBL, and NBP all over Pakistan.
If you are new on our this article, don’t miss the chance to subscribe to an alert or notification free to get all updates on your mobile or device. Apply for educators jobs 2021.