New Scholarship Fauji Foundation 2022. However, The Fuji Foundation Scholarship Scheme provides scholarships to the children of retired Army personnel for the Army, Navy, Defense Services Guards, Air Force, Northern Light Infantry, and 10 Corps Mujahideen. Moreover, Scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in 1 to 10 classes, intermediate, and 4-5 year undergraduate degree programs. Also, Scholarships are offered to students enrolled in vocational and technical education.
In addition, The Fuji Foundation Educational Scheme is one of the oldest educational welfare initiatives of the Fuji Foundation. The Military Foundation Scholarship was introduced in 1954, and thousands of students were awarded the scholarship. In 2018-19, the number of awards was approximately 47,410, and the amount allocated was Rs. 212.556 million. Also, Apply for teaching jobs 2022.
Review of Scholarship Fauji Foundation 2022
Area All Pakistan
Fields All fields
Category Based on merit
Levels Matric, Inter, Bachelor,
Last date 31-05-2022
join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts
Fauji Foundation Scholarship Groups
Students are divided into four groups for the Scholarship Award.
Students enrolling in Intermediate or DAE
At least 80% marks in Matric
Students enroll in 4 to 5 year undergraduate degree programs.
At least 80% marks in FA or FSC
Students enrolling in cadet colleges
Students enrolled in classes 1 to 10
Scholarship Application Receiving Calendar
For Group-1, applications are receive by the P&I Department from November 1 to May 31.
For Group-2, applications are receive by the P&I Department from November 1 to May 31.
Also, For Group-3, applications from the P&I Department accepts from 1 January to 30 June.
For Group-4, applications from the P&I Department are accept from April 1 to June 30.
Fauji Foundation Scholarship Stipend
For Group-1, stipend payments are from July to September.
For Group-2, stipend payments are July to September.
However, For Group 3, the stipend is July to September.
For Group 4, the stipend payment is July to September.
Beneficiaries of Fouji Foundation Scholarships
The word “Beneficiaries” includes the following for scholarships.
- Officers of Pakistan Army, Navy, Defense Services Guards, Air Force, Northern Light Infantry, and 10 Corps Mujahideen Pakistan, AJ&K and regular Armed Forces of Northern Areas were released, discharged and retired. He serves in the armed forces for at least 10 years.
- Wives and widows until they remarry.
- However, Sons and unmarried or divorced daughters.
Eligibility Criteria for Fauji Foundation Scholarships
- Children of deceased, martyrs, and disabled veterans are eligible for this scholarship.
- Special or disabled children of ex-servicemen are eligible.
- Children of all regular veterans are eligible for the Military Foundation Scholarship.
- Special and disables children gives stipend for promotion in upper class, regardless of the marks obtain.
- However, Students are eligible to apply for a grant in these categories the day after their parent’s SOS.
- A maximum of three children of a typical ex-serviceman (excluding disabled or special children) will be award in one session. There is no limit to the number of children for martyrs, disabled and deceased ex-servicemen.
- Click here to read more eligibility guidelines that are mention on the 2nd page of the given form.
How to Apply for Military Foundation Scholarship 2022
- Download Scholarship Form of Fuji Foundation scholarship for free in PDF format.
- Scholarship application forms can obtain from the District Armed Services Board offices, Fuji Foundation Welfare Projects, or Fuji Foundation Head Office, 68 Tipu Road, Chaklala, Rawalpindi Cantt for a cash payment of Rs. 6.00 per form.
- However, Students are require to apply each year. Fill in the blanks with all the fields. All boxes are require. Incomplete application form rejected.
- Carefully read all the instructions that are given on the scholarship form.