New University Of Swat Jobs 2022. Swat University invites professional, dynamic, and career-oriented Pakistani citizens for management positions. Moreover, Eligible and experienced personnel are highly encouraged to apply for each post as per the following qualification criteria. In addition, Candidates with Matric, DAE, Intermediate, or Master’s degree are encouraged to apply. Also, Candidates must also meet the standard of expertise for the post. Moreover, Only eligible individuals are encouraged to apply.
Overview About University Job
join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts
Vacant Positions For University Of Swat Jobs
- Assistant Controller Examinations
- Junior Clerk
- Network Assistant
- Lab Assistant
- Lab Attendant
- Sanitary and glass fitter
Eligibility Criteria For University Of Swat Jobs
- The candidate should have the relevant qualifications for the post for which they are applying.
- Candidate must have relevant experience in each post.
- Candidates for the post of Assistant Controller of Examinations should have a Masters degree with First Division.
- However, Candidates for the post of Junior Clerk are eligible as Intermediate with at least Second Division and 40 words per minute typing speed or computer literacy.
- In addition, An Associate Engineer’s Diploma in Computer Science or Electronics or FSC with at least Second Division can apply for a Network Assistant and also two years experience in networking.
- For the post of Lab Assistant, the candidate has FSC qualification with Second Division.
- Candidate should have Matriculation Degree for Lab Attendant, Sanitary and Glass, Fitter, Electrician, Cleaner, Deputy Courier, Financier, Sweeper, and Driver and have five or ten years relevant post experience.
How to apply University Of Swat Jobs 2022
- Download the application form from the official website of the university.
- The application form must complete in all respects, including certified copies of certificates of competency and experience and three recent passport size photographs.
- however, Candidate can deposit application fee in any branch of HBL Pakistan in account number 7901357503, branch code 0221. The original bank receipt should attach to the form.
- Serial No. 1 post fee is Rs. 2000 / -, and Rs. 2 to 12 for post. 500 / –
- Moreover, Be sure to provide a telephone / mobile number and email address for instant correspondence.
- Government employees apply through NOC through appropriate channel.
- In Addition, Provides a separate application for each post.
- Also, Only those who meet the requirements for the desired position apply.
- Moreover, After the deadline, applications for the recruitment process will not be considered.
- Candidates with foreign degrees must provide a certificate equivalent to HEC.
- The Deadline to apply for this job is 14 February, 2022.