The Nuclear Engineering Fellowship / Scholarship 2021 announce by PNRA at PIEAS. The Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority offers a Nuclear Engineering Program at PNRAPIAS. Therefore, it will offer a monthly stipend of Rs 35,000 / – for selected candidates. In addition to free tuition and other facilities.
Therefore, the deadline to apply for PNR affiliation for the MS Nuclear Engineering Program is June 25, 2021.
However, after doing MS from PIAAS, colleagues will be placed in PNRA as Assistant Engineers / Scientific Officer (SPS · 8) with three advance increments. In addition, they will be able to consider progress on the next scale (SPS-9) after two years of service.
Generally Instruction for Fellowship/scholarship 2021
PIES will conduct a written test for the selection of candidates in major cities of Pakistan.
- Written Test Conduct: Saturday 31st July, 2021 (Tentative) also, All cities except Rawalpindi/Islamabad Saturday 7th August, 2021 (Tentative) for Rawalpindi/Islamabad
- Written Test Result announce: After 2 Weeks of Entry Test
- Interviews for admission: 2nd week of September, 2021 (Tentative)
- Joining date fore PIEAS: 8th November, 2021 (Monday)
- Deadline for Apply: 25th June, 2021 (Friday)
Nuclear Engineering Fellowship/scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
- BSc Engineering in Mechanical.
- Mechanical in BE/BSc Engineering.
- All Pakistani citizens are eligible for the required qualifications. Should prefer first-class academic careers. However, except for the final degree, a second division (marks less than 50%) is not allow. In the semester system, the final degree requires a CCPA 2.5 out of 4 or 60% marks in the annual system.
- HEC / PEC must recognize the degrees.
- Candidates can expect to meet their degree requirements by the end of 2021.
- The age limit for the fellowship program is 27 years until June 25, 2021.
Benefits for PNRA Fellowship / Scholarship in Nuclear Engineering
- Fellowships will be offered only to candidates selected through tests and interviews on merit.
- The Fellowship includes a monthly stipend of Rs. 35,000 / – plus.
- Also, tuition fee waiver and self-contained medical facility.
- The duration of the fellowship is 2 years.
- Therefore, The Fellows will have to execute the bond to serve PNRA for five years after doing MS from PIAS. After doing MS from PIAAS, colleagues will place in PNRA as Assistant Engineers (SPS-8). Also, with three advance increments.
- They will consider progress on the next scale (SPS-9) after two years of service.
How to apply for PNRA Nuclear Engineering Fellowship / Scholarship in PIEAS?
- Application Forms are available on PNRA Website.
- Create your account with your CNIC and Full name and also make a password for login.
- Application Processing Fee. Rs.3,500.
- In addition, Submit Fee in PNRA Online Bank Account No.0854003147171378 in (Account Title: Nissan) National Bank of Pakistan, F-6 at Supermarket Branch, Islamabad.
- Also the Application processing fees can be deposited at all Askari Bank Limited (AKBL) branches in Pakistan.
- There will be no bank service charges for submitting application processing fees through any branch of Askari Bank Limited (AKBL).
- Candidates must send the original bank receipt and a passport size photograph to the address given.
- Should write the name, CNIC, and also, online generated roll number on the back of the bank receipt.
- Photocopy of bank receipt is not acceptable.
- Address: Pakistan Nuclear regularity authority, PNRA HQ5, Mauve area, Sector G-8/1 Islamabad.
- Contact no: 051-9262980
Application form Submission guideline for Scholarships 2021
There are following instruction read before Apply online.
Write the full name written in the matriculation certificate.
Save information after 10-15 minutes to avoid data loss on your end. Make sure the verification is duplicate.
Should not columns left blank. Do not type extra white spaces in any field. When typing in all fields, keep in mind the small and upper case.
Application processing fees can also submit using bill payment (Internet / Mobile Banking and ATM). So please refer to the details on your invoice page.
Although, Applications submitted without photocopy, matric, FSC, O / A level documents, and soft copy of deposit slip will not be entertained.
Please email if you have any admissions questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org