NUMS ANNOUNCES AMC ADMISSION 2020
NUMS ANNOUNCES AMC Army Medical College ADMISSION 2020. The number of NUMS Army Medical College AMC Administration 2020. Registration for admission will start from December 28, 2020, and the last date for submission of the application form is January 14, 2021. The first merit list will post on January 21, 2021.
However, applications for admission to Army Medical College can be submitted online on the NUMS website. So the 55 seats are open for MBBS, and 15 seats are reserve for the BDS program. A minimum of 65 marks in FSC Pre-Medical and 60 marks in National MDCAT is require for submission of application. Overseas students can apply based on SAT-II results.
NUMS Eligibility Criteria for Army Medical College Admission 2020
- Pakistani citizens (including AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan) can apply for admission to Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- Minimum 65% Total marks FSC (Pre-Medical) or equivalent with at least 12 years of education.
- To apply for open merit seats for admission in Army Medical College Rawalpindi, one must pass PMC-MDCAT with at least 60% marks.
- To apply for open merit seats for Army Medical College Rawalpindi admission, one must participate in NUMS Entry Test 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign or Dual National or Overseas Pakistanis
- Students who do not have Pakistani citizenship, or dual citizenship, are overseas or non-resident Pakistani citizens for admission purposes. So apply to the Pakistan Shaft for their HSSC or equivalent qualification of 12th class. Is consider a ‘foreign student.’ Admission of international students will against open merit seats.
- At least 65% of the total marks in FSC (Pre-Medical) or its equivalent in which 12 years of education from a foreign school/college/university or at least in the institute or its educational system include biology, chemistry, and chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics. Equality through IBCC (foreign qualification situation will require).
- The applicant has passed the PMCMDCAT exam with a minimum score of 60 marks or 60% marks in the results of each of the nominated subjects of SAT II (Biology, Chemistry, and Physics / Mathematics). Got more.
- The result of the applicants in SATL will be equal to the score of MDCAT, which is 40% in weight biology, 25% in chemistry, and 25% in physics/mathematics.
- The applicant must pass an English language proficiency test, e.g., A valid TOEFL or IELTS with a minimum score of 500 or 5.5 or a certificate from the National University of Modern Languages (NUML) after a one-year English language course, where the source of instruction for the required academic qualification is not in English. Is.
NUMS Merit Formula for AMC Admission 2020
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical / HSSC/Equivalent: 50%
- NUMS Entry Test: 50%
How to apply for NUMS AMC Admission 2020
- Candidates need to visit the NUMS website.
- Select the link to apply for MBBS / BDS Set in Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
- Register with your CNIC / NICOP / Passport email address and set a password. So (CNIC number should the same with which candidate is register with NUMS Entry Test for Open Merit Seats;
- Printout of Admin Processing Fee Challan @ 3000 / (Only Rs. 3,000), which can be deposited at any branch of Habib Bank Limited
- Although, After registration, the applicant must complete the application form (personal information, education)
- Information, program selection (MBBS / BOS). And upload documents) and apply deadline January 14, 2021 (Thursday) at 4 p.m.
- Applicants can apply using only a desktop PC or laptop but not a mobile phone.
- Applicants are advised to be careful in choosing MBBS and BDS preferences. So Admission to MBBS / BDS will give on merit and as per its priority order.
- Once a candidate is offer admission according to his / her eligibility and preference/option, it will finalize and will not be changed.
- Once the application has been submitted, it cannot be changed by the applicant. Candidates are advise to be careful while filling up the application form.
- After applying, the applicant can take a printout of the form.