Pak Navy Jobs As a short Service commission
Pak Navy Jobs As a short Service commission. Pakistan Navy announces accession through Short Service Commission 2022-A. Candidates with BS / BE, MS, and Ph.D.In addition, Graduates can apply for the post of Lieutenant, Lieutenant Commander in the Pakistan Navy Short Service Commission. The latest applications submit till December 05, 2021. Moreover, Candidates can register by visiting the official website of the Pakistan Navy at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
An entry test will be conducted. Once the CoVID-19 epidemic situation improves, Also the dates of the entrance test will be notified via SMS to the candidates registered through the respective PNR and SCs. In Addition, Applications were submitted online from November 21, 2021.
The Pakistan Navy Commission is present in the following branches.
- Operations Branch Marines and SSG
- Mechanical Engineering Branch
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Construction Branch
- Special Branch
- Also Ordinance
- Medical Branch Specialists
- GMOs of Medical Branch
- Education Branch
- Moreover Library Science
- Pakistan studies
- Also computer Science
Gender: Male / Female citizens of Pakistan
Height: 5 feet 4 inches for men and also 5 feet for women
Eligibility: As mentioned, at least 70% marks or equivalent GPA or above
The selection process begins with the publication of an advertisement in the newspapers. The steps are as follows:
- Online registration
- Entrance test
- In Addition Preliminary medical examination and interview of the candidates who are eligible for the entrance test
- Also ISSB test
- Medical examination in PN hospitals / CMHS
- Moreover The final selection on merit in NHQ.
Get Alert for more Pak Navy Jobs
- Applications that sent directly to the Naval Headquarters of the Recruitment Directorate not consider.
- Candidates registered online will have to bring a certified photocopy of their documents along with the postal orders given in the registration slip (in favor of Director Recruitment) on the day of the entrance test.
A candidate is ineligible to join the service if he/she dismisses or dismisses due to discipline/disqualification / physical disability or is convicted by a civil court or otherwise.