New PU Registration Schedule 2021
New PU Registration Schedule 2021 for Master Students. The last date for submitting the online registration form for Associate Degree ADP (Arts, Science, Commerce) candidates is 30 November 2020, and the late fee is with 31 December 2020. However, Documents/forms can submitting till 26 February 2021 at double price. Are Click on “Online Registration” or contact us for any confirmation. Last to apply for new MA MSc registration 31th January 2022.
Moreover, Punjab University 2022 schedule for registration online BA BSc , ADP, MA MSc two year programs.
Also, PU BA BSc ADP and MA MSc result, exams and news admission detail or any queries can contact or join direct WhatsApp group.
Registration Schedule for External/Private Candidates for M.A/M.Sc
MA/MSc part-1 Registration start from Oct- 1st to January 29, 2021.
16th Year education registration schedule for private candidates 2021 and also more can apply.
Eligibility for PU MA MSC Private Registration 2022
Candidate should pass BA BSC or ADP exam in 2021 or earlier. Students who are already registered with PU do not need to re-submit the registration form. If any issue or confusion can contact here.
Subjects for Private MA / MSc Examination 2022
Students are allowed to appear as private candidates in MA / MSc examinations in the following subjects:
- Islamic sciences
- political science
New PU Registration schedule 2022
There are following new PU registration schedule 2022;
- Single fee:
- December 1st to January 31, 2022.
- Double Fee:
- 1st February to 28th February 2022.
- Triple fee:
- 1st March to May 16th 2022.
Subscribe Alert for all news and update at the right time on your screen.
LLB Schedule in PU 2021
Vice-Chancellor, Punjab University Lahore Principal, PU Law College Lahore, and also, all principals of LLB colleges. In the meeting held on 15-09-2020, the examination schedule issuing. The university was fully consider and decided unanimously.
There are PU Registration Schedule 2021 following instruction for 2021.
|Instruction||1-There will no delay in the examinations and also, exams shall commence w.e.f. 26-09-2020.|
2. The gap between papers will increase for 02 to 03 days instead of 01 day. Hence all the examination dates are re-scheduled.
3. Also, the hostel students of Punjab University Law College belonging to Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Rawalpindi and Sargodha Divisions will be allotted Examination Centres near their respective home towns.
4. All the students of Lahore city will accommodate at Punjab University Examination Centre, Wahdat Road, Lahore.
5. For all outstation students, if any student finds any inconvenience in examination centre, So he/she may contact the Controller of Examinations.
Apply online for admission.
How to apply for MA MSc new PU registration 2022
- Candidates can only submit registration forms online at official website of PU Candidates are required to read the instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- You can save the data at any time and then log in again with your CNIC number to complete the registration.
- Submit the print of the online registration form along with the required documents, photocopy of CNIC or B-form, NOC, equation (if applicable), and the challan form to the Registration Branch within the due date.
Instructions and Terms:
- Candidates who are already registered with PU (as regular or private) do not need to re-register.
- If the registration card is lost, you can get a duplicate registration card by paying Rs. 100 to HBL Bank on challan form
- Any regular candidate who has dropped out of college and now wants to re-enter can use his previous registration number as a private student which can be obtained by paying Rs.100 to HBL to get duplicate registration card.
- Candidates who have Diploma or any other degree of “A” level must bring IBCC equivalent certificate issued by IBCC Islamabad or NOC letter from relevant board.