Punjab Govt Scholarships for M.Phil and Ph.D. 2022. Also Primary and Secondary Health Care Department, Government of Punjab has announced M.Phil and Ph.D. Benefits through non-communicable disease prevention and control program. Moreover, Non-communicable diseases have become a major threat globally. Also, Policies to prevent and control NCDs should be based on solid scientific evidence to ensure their effectiveness, which requires evidence-based research. In addition, there is a huge potential for researchers to make the necessary contributions to the field.
Also, Candidates currently pursuing M.Phil and Ph.D. Anyone within Punjab can apply for Medical Discipline programs and M.Phil and Ph.D. in Punjab domicile in any of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) approved universities and degree institutes Benefits
Description for Punjab Govt Scholarships
Benefits for Punjab Govt Scholarships for M.Phil and Ph.D.
M .Phil. Scholarships. Rs.60,000
Ph .D. Scholarships. Rs. 100,000
Moreover, Eligible candidates will submit their research proposal on the prevention of non-communicable diseases (diabetes, cardiovascular disease (CVD), chronic respiratory diseases (CRD), cancer (oral, breast, cervical).
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Govt Scholarships 2022
Criteria for Punjab Govt Scholarships for M.Phil and Ph.D. is as follows.
- Punjab Domicile
- Enrolled Student of Mphill And Ph.D.
- Moreover, Institute and University must be in Punjab Province
- Must be Full-time student. In Case of Govt employee Provide NOC of study leave.
- In addition, Must not be receiving any other Scholarship.
- Must have Completed at least 1st Semester of their course work.
- Also, Proposel must be related to NCDs( diabetes, cardiovascular disease (CVD), chronic respiratory diseases (CRD), cancer (oral, breast, cervical).
How to Apply for Punjab Govt Scholarships
Applicants must submit in the following procedure.
- Application Available online in prescribed format
- The agreement in principle at their respective university (signed and sealed by the research supervisor/head of the department, on the letterhead of the university) is available online.
- All supporting documents
- Moreover, The cover letter (up to 500 words) highlights the importance of their research.
- Approved research proposal with relevant work plan, specific objectives, and methodology
- In addition, Educational Certificates (including recent semester completition transcript)
- Copy of national identity Card required
- Also, Two passport size pictures required
- Completed applications should be received at NCDs Program Office, 1st Floor, Directorate General of Health Services, 24-Cooper Road, Lahore.
- The deadline to apply is February 28, 2022, before 5:00 p.m. For any questions, call or email the contact below.
The decision regarding the scholarship grant will be announced after scrutiny and approval by the inquiry committee.