The Sister Summer Exchange US for new Study program offers 2021. Pakistani Female students full-time summer semester tuition at US universities. Under this program, it is planned to prepare young Pakistani Female for more. Career opportunities in Pakistan, or abroad by enabling them to participate in the summer undergraduate programs of American universities.
Certainly All female who have completed 12 years of education, And she are currently studying at any college, University or institute can apply. Finally year students are not eligible to apply.
Moreover the deadline to apply for the Sister Summer Exchange Program is January 31, 2021.
Apply for New Admission
Include program of Sister summer exchange new program 2021
The University will be b provide this following given benefit after complete selection.
- Full tuition fee
- Health insurance
- Food will also be provided
- Visa fees
partner universities for Scholarship Fully funded new 2021
Therefore Eligibility criteria all concerned applicants 2021 as follows.
- Pakistani citizen
- Only Female can Apply
- Age 18- 24 years old on 1st June 2021. (Born between 1st June 1997- 1st June 2003)
- Also Education 12 years minimum
- She is currently enrolled in a college or university and has vowed to return to his home university after completing the program.
- Especially If you have completed a 2 year Bachelor program and are currently enrolled in the first year of the Masters program or if you are in your first, second or third year of the 4 year Bachelor program.
- She has leadership skills and competencies in university and community activities
- Interested in learning about the United States.
- Achieve high academic achievement in grades, awards, and provide with references
- At least 70% overall marks in last 3 academic years.
- Fluency in English.
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those who have not previously had the opportunity to travel internationally, are encouraged to apply.
- The United States has not gone.
In-eligibility for New Scholarship program 2021
Therefore In-eligibility criteria for all concerned applicants 2021 as follows.
- Also Applicants with dual US / Pakistani nationality or US permanent residence
- Students final year of university (second year in two-year bachelor program and fourth year in four-year bachelor program)
- Also those whose parents, spouse, or fiance are U.S. citizens or permanent U.S. residents.
- the last , Have been to the United States or participated in any US program (USG).
fields in study for Sister Summer Exchange Scholarship New 2021
Therefore the following sister summer program field for study given below
- Science and Technology .
- Medicine .
- Mathematics .
- Electrical .
- Computer .
- Also Software .
- Mechanical .
- Civil Etc.
- Data Sciences .
- Also Climate Change and Sustainability.
- International Affairs .
- Gender Studies .
Partner universities for Sister Summer Exchange Fully funded new 2021
There are following universities are participant with this scholarships.
- American University.
- University of Chicago.
- Washington University.
- University of Virginia.
- University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Chicago University .
- Emory University.
How to apply Online for new sister summer exchange program
- All interested applicants must first check the eligibility criteria before filling out the Sister Exchange Program Online Application 2021.
- Applications are available online on the official portal of the Summer Sister Exchange Program.
- Thus Applicants must register to apply.
- After successful registration and same the candidate will receive an email.
- Also An application requires a transcript of education, a certificate of success, and letters of reference.
- finally ,successful submission of the application, the candidate will receive an email on your given mail.
Also Apply for Scholarship
Apply Online through link click here
If you have any issue or confusion after this above all data read so can contact with us without any hesitate.
The deadline to apply for a full funded exchange program in the United States is January 31, 2021.