SSC (Matric) Examination Admission
SSC (Matric)Examination Admission 2020. All Punjab Boards of Intermediate Secondary Education Matric Admission open. Matriculation Annual Examination 2021.
Documents required for the 9th.
- Form B
- A picture. Be sure to write the student’s name on the back of the photo. And never staple it. Pack in a separate envelope.
- The photocopy of the form should be neat and clean
- Name the student in pencil on Form B.
- Now write the name of the student and the father’s name in capital letters at the top of the form, be sure to write the date of birth on the top of the form.
- B should write the identification mark at the top of the form
- Enter the student’s phone number at the top of the form.
Documents required for the 10th
- Ninth 9th copy of result card
- Form B
- A picture. Be sure to write the student’s name on the back of the photo. Never staple the image but pack it in a separate envelope.
- Be sure to write the identification mark
- Just enter the student’s phone number.
- Write all this information on the result card.
- Make a list of all student admission forms, and make sure to include each student’s admission details in the list in front of your name.
- Complicated and incomplete records are a waste of time and hassle, and students are more likely to enter data incorrectly, which causes trouble in the future.
- Date 16th November to 10th December.
How to Apply for SSC Examination Admission
SSC (Matric)Examination Admission Apply online through given below links. All Punjab boards candidates can apply online on official website.
Apply online for Rawalpindi Board.
Also check result 9th and 11th 2020
if you have any problem/issue of any boards or class can fee free to contact us. We can help you if have any issue or problem during applying online or at any stage.