State Bank Of Pakistan Scholarship 2022
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has announced Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022. The SBP Merit Scholarship offers talented and talented children of its employees and retired employees working at the OG2 level. In addition, the State Bank of Pakistan will provide opportunities to needy and deserving students who wanted to qualify at the intermediate, graduate, and postgraduate levels.
SBP Merit scholarship criteria 2022
- SBP employees retired Children, or deceased employees (OG Level 2) who have passed any examination with at least a B grade or at least 60% marks in (Matric, Intermediate, Graduation or Diploma courses).
- Moreover, In the case of GPA / CGPA grades, the student should provide the certificate of the respective institution in which the rating policy is mention, along with equal percentage marks.
- The candidate’s calendar year 2020 and beyond must be registered in any educational institution.
- The student should not receive any scholarship from any other source. So the duration of the course must be mentioned in the scholarship application form.
- The minimum duration of diploma courses should be six (6) months.
State Bank Of Pakistan Scholarship 2022 apply and more others scholarships 2022-2023.
Benefits of SBP Merit Scholarship 2020
- Intermediate Students Rs. 6,160/-, 200 Scholarship.
- Graduate Students Rs.7,840/-, 100 Scholarships.
- Post Graduate Students Rs.11,200/-, Unlimited Scholarships.
How to apply for State Bank SBP Merit Scholarship 2022
You can download the application form for the scholarship from the State Bank’s website. The last date to apply for the scholarship is March 30, 2022. So Can Filled application forms submitted to Mr Amjad Ali, Senior Joint Director, Human Resource Department, State. Bank of Pakistan, II Chandragar Road, Karachi.
More news and scholarship can check here