SZABMU ANNOUNCED FMDC ADMISSION 2020 announce. Registration for online applications will begin on Monday, December 28, 2020. So the deadline to submit applications online is January 08, 2021. Post the first merit list on January 15, 2021. Relevant medical / quota seats are available on the Dental Colleges website.
Therefore, candidates applying on a domicile basis must provide proof of residence/property/education, or any concrete evidence of residency in the domicile region, in addition to the domicile certificate.
FMDC Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- According to the Pakistan Medical Commission Admission Rules (Amended) 2020-2021, so the essential eligibility criteria for admission are as follows:
- At least 65 ٪ (715/1100) number, in FSC. (Pre-Medical) / Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or A-level equivalent Certified by Inter-Board Committee Chairman (IBCC)
- Minimum 60% (120/200) marks in National MDCAT 2020.
- Should not that if an applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements, they will not submit their online application.
FMDC Merit Formula 2020
There are following Weightage Formula for admission.
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical)/HSSC/A-Level/ Equivalence: 50%
- National MDCAT 2020: 50%
How to apply for FMDC Admissions 2020
- Applicants are required to visit the SZABMU website and click on the Admissions link in Public Sector Medical and Dental Colleges.
- Please register with your valid CNIC email address.
- Also, After registration, the applicant must complete the online application form.
- Personal Information.
- Print invoice.
- National MDCAT 2020 Information.
- Educational information.
- Upload scanned copies of documents.
- Apply for the program.
- In addition, applicants will print a challan of application processing fee from the online admission portal and submit it to the nearest branch of Habib Bank Limited.
- Application processing fee is Rs. 3000 / – which is non-refundable / non-adjustable.
- Once an applicant is offered admission according to his eligibility and quota, it will be final and will not be changed.
- Applicants cannot change the application form once submitted.
- Please submit an online application before 4 pm on January 08, 2021
For Open Merit/Quota:
- Passport size photograph of the candidate with the blue background.
- Scan copy of HSSC Pre-Medical Certificate /Equivalence Certificate of A-Level/ 12th Grade issued by IBCC.
- Scan copy of Domicile Certificate of the candidate.
- Also, Scan copy of proof of residence/property/education or any tangible evidence of stay in the region of domicile.
- The Scan copy of CNIC/B-Form of the candidate. vi. Scan copy of paid fee challan
- Scan copy of Hifz-e-Quran certificate
(B) Additional Mandatory Documents for Quota:
Therefore, Scanned copy of disability certificate issued by a government expert and Disability Hospital (Disability Seats Only)
Although, Scanned copy of employment certificate issued by the concerned federal government agency (only for Federal Government employee seats)
The entire application submission process is online. Therefore, there is no need to submit a hard copy of the application to the university.
Will not enjoy incomplete/reduced requests.
Once submitted, the application will be considered final.
Foreign Eligibility (A-Level K) candidates will have to upload the Equality Certificate issued by IBBC at the time of online submission.
SZABMU ANNOUNCED FMDC ADMISSION 2020 for all students. The selected applicant will have to submit his / her fee after obtaining a position in the merit list after failure within five working days. So the next applicant on the waiting merit list will offer to facilitate the timely completion of the admission process.
However, a student who has forged a High School Leaving Certificate I degree or submitted a false document will receive barre from applying to any medical or dental college in Pakistan in the future and will cancel the candidate’s admission.
FMDC Admission Schedule 2020
Registration of Online Application for Admission opens 28-12-2020.
- Last Date for Online Registration 08-01-2021
- Display of 1st Merit List 15-01-2021