Teacher training MEXT scholarship Japan 2022. The Government of Japan offers scholarships to Pakistani teachers who wish to research schools education. Moreover, All of the Primary and Secondary School Teachers of Govt and Private Schools can apply for the MEXT Teacher Training Japan Scholarship. in addition, This scholarship is for 18 months training period. Certificates provides by an award after the successful completion of the training period. However, The Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology, Government of Japan: MEXT Scholarship Program offers the Teacher Training scholarship.
Teacher training MEXT scholarship Japan 2022.Moreover, Teachers from all over the country with at least five years of teaching experience in Govt or Private schools can apply for this scholarship. Also, Candidates must be graduate from universities or teacher training schools that have worked as teachers at primary/secondary institutions or teacher training schools (excluding universities). However, The application submits through the Embassy of Japan. In addition, The application deadline is January 28, 2022.
Overview About Teacher training MEXT scholarship
Area All Pakistan
Scholarship Program MEXT Teachers Training Program
Duration 18 Months
Deadline January 28, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Teacher training MEXT scholarship Japan
- The candidate must be born on or after April 2, 1987.
- Also, Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree from a university or a teachers’ training institute. Five years of educational experience is also requires.
- Moreover, The candidate must be intellectually and psychologically capable of spending eighteen months in an international atmosphere in a culture very different from Pakistan. Also, applicants must desire to learn the Japanese language and receive research guidance in Japanese because many universities conduct the courses only in the Japanese language. Japanese language training is given by the University in Japan beforehand. The classes usually start in October.
- Please click here to check the complete Criteria.
How to Apply for MEXT scholarship Japan
- Fill in the application form available on the Embassy of Japan Website. A letter of recommendation is required to be attached issued by the principal of the respective school.
- Click Here For the Application form.
- Also, Click here to download the Letter of Recommendation.
- However, Click here to check all required documents.
- In addition, The application form must be fulfilled truthfully, with which a letter of recommendation must attach by the candidate.
- The envelope must mark as “MEXT Teachers Training Scholarship.” and send to the following address.
Public Affairs Section,
Embassy of Japan
Diplomatic Enclave 1, Islamabad.