UET Peshawar Jobs 2022. UET Peshawar is a well-known engineering and technology university that offers several courses and degrees in different disciplines. However, It provides highly fringe benefits and fit salaries to its faculty members on the Non-Teaching side. Also, Still, currently, the applicants are required for the following posts, which include (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Lab Engineer, Also Lab Technologist) are the jobs in Peshawar which need to fill before the due date.
Short Detail about UET Peshawar jobs
Hiring Organization UET, Peshawar
Location Peshawar, Pakistan
Skills required Teaching, Technical
Last Date 18-01-2022
Also Check out All other Latest jobs.
- Professor (in five campuses)
- Also Professor (only on one campus)
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Moreover, Lecturer
- Lab Engineer
- Lab Technologist
Eligibility Criteria For UET Peshawar Jobs
- Both Male/Female Applicants from all over the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization.
- In addition, The Candidate must have relevant experience against each post.
- Also The Candidate must have relevant qualifications against each post.
- The Candidate must apply before the due date.
How to Apply for UET Jobs
- Eligible Candidates can download the application form from the university’s official website or apply Online.
- Eligible Candidates must submit the attested copies of educational or experience certificates. Copy Of CNIC, One recent photograph, registration card of PEC/PCATP, and original fee deposit receipt of Rs. 1500/- for serial No 1 to 6 and Rs.500/- for serial No 7(non-refundable) in the United Bank Limited online account No.205505522(branch code 1486-university Campus branch, Peshawar).
- However, The applicant with foreign qualifications must submit Islamabad to the higher education commission.
- In-service candidates must apply through the proper channel and submit a No objection certificate from their department/organization.
- Age relaxation considers in light of Government rules on a case-to-case basis.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates who meet the criteria call for an interview/test.
- The Candidate applying for more than one post must submit a separate application and a separate fee receipt for each post.
- The University reserve the right to decrease the number of posts, no suitable candidate founds.
- Due to COVID-19, the Candidate requires to follow all precautionary measures while applying for any post.
- Also, Download Pdf file for complete detail