Undergraduate Ehsaas HEC scholarship 2021. Applications for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 are open. deserving students are welcome to apply for the Ehsaas Program on behalf of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
Applications for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program began this month. The scholarship is meant to categories undergraduate students who want to continue their education. This is the right time to prepare your documents for the scholarship program.
Encouraged students from remote and disadvantaged areas encourage to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2021-2022. For detailed information about the scholarship program, in relation to checking out the information below, and apply accordingly. Were you looking for scholarship opportunities? You are in the right place.
Also, apply for more scholarships.
About Ehsaas Scholarship Program
The Ehsas Scholarship starts in 2019, with a total of 200,000 scholarships each year with 50,000 scholarships, with a 50% scholarship quota reserved for girls only. The purpose of the scholarship program is to help financially to needy students Especially Those who want to continue their academic careers despite financial difficulties.
Feature Ehsas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- Country: Pakistan.
- Offered by: Higher Education commission.
- Degree: Undergraduate program.
- Scholarship cover: Scholarship, tuition discount.
- Number of Scholarships allotted.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Advantages
The following advantages, in regard to, providing to students in the Ehsas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021-2022:
- Applicants who have meet the criteria for admission to individual universities are currently pursuing undergraduate degree programs at selected public sector universities.
- University Scholarships are offer only to students in need to follow undergraduate degree programs
- students who have already received other scholarships or grants are ineligible to apply. Self-sustaining / self-support / self-financing evening programs disqualify students.
Get Alert for all news.
Required documents for the Ehsaas scholarship program
The following documents are required for the candidate who wants to apply for the Undergraduate Ehsaas HEC scholarship 2021:
- CNIC copy (father, mother/guardian)
- Copy of Applicant CNIC / B. Form.
- If the father works for a daily wage or is a shopkeeper or has a private job, you need to attach a minimum amount of income certificate to the stamp paper. 50 / –
- Income Certificate / Salary Slip (Father / Guardian, Mother)
- Receipts of applicant and sibling fees (if applicable).
- House for rent, copy of the rental agreement.
- Copies of utility bills such as (electricity, gas, telephone, water) for the last six months (if appropriate).
- Also Copies of documents related to expenses e.g medical bills (if applicable)
- Picture of the house from the outside.
- Passport size applicant’s photo.
How to Apply for Undergraduate Ehsaas scholarship 2021
Interested in the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2021-2022? To apply, you need to follow the following steps:
- Applicant should not sent directly to HEC or BISP.
- The completed application form, along with the require documents mention above, needs to be submit to the Financial Aid Office of the concerned university.
- Last date to apply online 30th November 2021.