World Top Universities Merit Scholarship 2022
World Top Universities Merit Scholarship 2022. Punjab Education Endowment Fund announces Chief Minister’s Merit Scholarship. The Chief Minister’s Merit Scholarship Scholarship is a fully fund scholarship for PhD. Studied in the world’s top 50 QS ranked (subject war) universities. Scholarship application forms download from the PEEF website.
Preference will be give to students with Punjab domicile: However, special quota has been allot for other provinces including Azad Jammu and Kashmir. Gilgit-Baltistan, FATA and Islamabad Capital Territory. Pakistani citizens can apply for the Chief Minister’s Merit Scholarship 2022.
Click here for all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students
If you are interested to study abroad click here to check all international scholarships
Short Description About World Top Universities PEEF Scholarship
Based Category merit
Area Punjab, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, FATA
Last date 31-03-2022
Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert, click here
join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts
Fields Offered By PEEF Scholarship
- Life Sciences Medicine
- Engineering and technology
- The science of phenomena
- Social Sciences / Arts and Humanities.
Eligibility Criteria For Top Universities Merit Scholarship
- Offering admission to one of the world’s top 50 ranked universities in the field of PhD preferred subjects.
- The applicant can apply with less than 60% marks in the entire academic career.
- However, Monthly family income, including self, parents, and spouse does not exceed Rs. 200,000 / –
- The maximum age of the applicant is 35 years on March 31, 2021, can apply.
- He has not availed of any foreign scholarship in the past.
How to apply For Top Universities Merit Scholarship
- Download the scholarship application form.
- Get secure admission in the top priority subject areas listed in the world’s top 50 QS rank universities.
- However, The applicant should send the duly filled application form to the Punjab Education Endowment Fund within the stipulated date.
- Permanent or regular faculty members of Pakistan’s public sector teaching / learning institutions cannot apply for the Chief Minister’s Merit Scholarship Program.
- Moreover, It is the applicant’s responsibility to obtain admission to the rated universities and to apply for a visa.
- The decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee will be final.
- The Punjab Education Endowment Fund reserves the right to reject any application without giving any reason.
- The last date for accepting applications in PEEF office is March 31, 2022
3 thoughts on “World Top Universities Merit Scholarship 2022”
I am constantly browsing online for articles that can facilitate me. Thank you!
Comments are closed.