New Agriculture Department Jobs 2022
New Agriculture Department Jobs 2022. A government department currently offers applications, the Department of Agriculture, which seeks to recruit self-motivated, capable, and well-disciplined applicants listed below. The announced post for the projects has to fill.
All the domicile holders of Punjab should get ready to apply for these excellent posts and get the job. Let’s move on to its eligibility criteria and use the following requirements. For all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students students can apply online . If you are interested to study abroad to check all international scholarships and also Apply online . Also, Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert. join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts.
Short Description About Agriculture Department Jobs
Hiring organization Agriculture Department
Gender Male, Female
Skills Required Computer Basics, Hardworking
Education Required Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle,
Last Date to Apply Jun 30, 2022
whatsapp Free Join and gets alert for all educational news and jobs
- Computer Operator (BPS-15)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Field Assistant (BPS-11)
- Water Management Supervisor (BPS-11)
- Vehicle Driver (BPS-04)
- Rodman (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Beldar (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
Eligibility Criteria For Agriculture Department Jobs 2022
Graduates / Intermediate / Matric / Middle with relevant experience are required to apply for the vacancies. The person must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
How To Apply For Agriculture Department Jobs 2022
- Applications should send with certified copies of Certificate of Education, Certificate of Experience, CNIC, Domicile, and recent photographs to the following address Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore.
- The application deadline is June 30, 2022.
- Candidates should mention the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete or late applications will not consider.
- Candidates already working in the public sector should apply through appropriate channels.
- Applicant Original documents reviewed during the interview.