The New Scholarship program Announced ALFALAH Scheme 2021 and download new application form. Al-Falah Scholarship Scheme offers scholarships to needy students for Intermediate, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, DAE students. Al-Falah Scholarship Scheme is the largest welfare scheme in the country in the field of welfare. The latest applications can be submitted till October 31, 2021.
However, Scholarships are awarded to Intermediate / FAFSC, DAE, Graduate (BS) / Postgraduate, and Professional degree students. Students who receive scholarships are expected to return the money by sponsoring needy students. After the completing their education and finding employment. So, students can get the scholarship amount in easy monthly installments. This ensures that the scholarship is not a one-time activity but rather a cycle of sponsoring needy students by sponsoring needy students like you in the future.
Moreover, an independent inquiry by Al-Falah Scholarship Scheme officials confirms the financial status of each student. Al-Falah’s executive body makes the final decision on the scholarship. So this process is completing within a maximum of three months. Due to limited funding, the most deserving students are selected. Selection criteria are based primarily on academic achievement, family income, and the number of family dependents.
Also , Make Money Online.
Covers of Alfalah Scholarship scheme 2021
Monthly Scholarships are offering to deserving and promising students of Intermediate to DAE, Graduation. In addition, Post Graduation, and Professional courses in any field within Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria for Alfalah Scholarship Scheme
- Intermediate, DAE, undergraduate and also the postgraduate students from all provinces of Pakistan including Gilgit / Baltistan can apply for scholarships.
- Students enrolled in government institutions can apply for registration through the concerned authorities/institutes
- Must recognized Students who have obtained more than 70% marks in Matriculation. 60% marks in Inter or DAE last in final board/university examination.
- Minority students with 60% ((Matric) and 55% (Inter, DAE, and above) can apply.
- Ph.D., M.Phil, LLM, Religious and also, Cultural Studies
- Allama Iqbal Open University and Virtual Universities
- Studying abroad in royal institutions
- Students who enrolled students on a self-financed basis with the sound financial position.
- Who receives a stipend from another organization or government.
Documents required for Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Individuals must have a photocopy of the CNIC.
- Photocopy of father’s pension slip/salary slip.
- Photocopy of current electricity bill.
- Although, photocopies of all academic credentials and degrees.
- Photocopy of recent exam results.
- CNIC photocopy of father or guardian.
- 3 passport-size photos.
- A copy of the recent fee slip.
- Hostel Certificate (if applicable)
- Application form of scholarship. (Download from given below)
- In addition, agreement or affidavit or iqrar nama. (Iqrar nama download from given below)
Free Subscribe alert for every news if you have not subscribed.
How to Apply for New Alflalah Scholarship 2021?
If you are a deserving student, with the Al-Falah Scholarship Scheme, so it is easy to apply for financial aid. Just download the scholarship application form given the below before last date. Print it, obtain a certified form from the head of your institution. So then mail (post) to the Al-Falah Scholarship Scheme Head Office with the required attachments. You will be called for an interview if necessary. The latest application form can be submitted till October 31, 2021.
Also Apply for Internship program
Application form for Alfalah Scholarship 2021
Click on the Image to Downloads Application form.
Download Iqrar nama for scholarship
You can download through click on the given below image.
After that all above process , you can send application form, irar nama and along with documents on the following address.
Address: Admin Block Pakistan Overseas Higher secondary School Kharian, Dinga Road, Mandeer, Tehsil Kharian Distric Gujrat.
Moreover, If you do not have printing facility. So you can call us on 053-7701299, 042-35957260, 0333-4034545, 0345-1414457 and ask for scholarship form. It will be postal to you.