FULBRIGHT (FLTA), SBP and BISE LAHORE SCHOLARSHIP 2021announced. The United States Educational Foundation USAEFP in Pakistan has introduced the Fulbright Foreign Language. So, It’s a Teaching Assistant (FLTA) program for English language teachers in Pakistan to improve their skills and enhance their English language skills. FLTA is a nine-month course. In addition, The FLTA will teach Urdu or Pashto in American colleges or universities. This is a fully-funded program. The program will begin in the fall of 2022.
Also Apply for Australia Scholarships 2021-2022.
Therefore, the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has announced Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021. So, the SBP Merit Scholarship is offered to talented and talented children of its employees and retired employees who are working at the OG2 level. The State Bank of Pakistan will provide opportunities to needy and deserving students who wanted to qualify at the intermediate, graduate, and postgraduate levels.
Apply for jobs.
Students studying in any discipline in the Intermediate, Graduate, Postgraduate, and Diploma courses (duration of at least 6 months) may apply for scholarships.
Moreover, the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, BISE Lahore has announced scholarships for teachers and children of students with disabilities. The 30 scholarships will give to the children of teachers and 2 scholarships are reserve for students with disabilities. So the students who have passed the matriculation examination in 2019 and are now studying in affiliated / government intermediate colleges are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright FLTA 2021
- A Pakistani citizen with a reasonable Pakistani passport.
- A representative in Pakistan during the nomination and election process.
- Be a young, early-career teacher.
- At least 16 years of formal education.
- Have a teacher of English language or also, related field in college or university.
- Primary teaching experience is preferred.
Benefits for Fulbright FLTA 2021
- Travel Supports
- Tuition Awards
- Monthly Stipend
- Health Insurance
How to Apply for the Fulbright FLTA program 2022
A complete application package, including academic transcripts, letter references. So, these are must submitted online by the application submission deadline. This is an online application. Paper copies will not be accepted.
The deadline to apply for Fulbright FLTA 2022 is July 13, 2021.
However, women, persons with disabilities, and persons belonging to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (FATA), AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan, North Sindh, and South Punjab are highly encourage to apply. Apply Online
Requirements for State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship 2021
- Children of SBP Employees, Retired or Late Employees (OG Level 2) who have passed an examination with at least B grade or at least 60% marks in (Matric, Intermediate, Graduation or Diploma Courses).
- In case of GPA / CGPA grade, the student must provide a certificate with equal percentage marks from the concerned institution mentioning the grading policy.
- The candidate must registered in an educational institution for the calendar year 2019 and beyond.
- The duration of the course must mentioned in the application form.
- In addition, Diploma courses must have a minimum duration of 6 months.
Covers for SBP Scholarship 2021
The following is the monthly payment
- PKR: 6,160 / – for intermediate students – 200 scholarships
- Moreover, PRK: 7,840 / – for graduate students – 100 scholarships
- Also, PKR: 11,200 / – for postgraduate students – unlimited scholarships
How to Apply for SBP scholarships 2021?
Scholarship application forms can be download from the State Bank’s website. So, forms can be submit on given below address.
Address. Amjad Ali Senior Joint Director Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, I I Chundrigar Road, Karachi
The Last date 30th June 2021 for submission form.
How to Apply for BISE Lahore Scholarships 2021
Applications can be submitting through the principals of the respective colleges. So, applications submit after the due date will not entertained. BISE Lahore has sent application forms to all higher secondary schools and also, colleges. Students interested in applying for the scholarship can apply through the college principal.
Therefore, students with disabilities will have to provide a medical certificate of disability services through the hospital in Lahore or the relevant district headquarters hospital. Teachers ‘children must provide their parents’ employment certificates with the application form.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is July 13, 2021.
Get alert News at the right time.