Non teaching Staff required In Punjab University 2022
Non teaching Staff required In Punjab University 2022. Punjab University announces the latest jobs for non-teaching staff men and women in 2022. Applications submitted by the University, known as Punjab University, are inviting applicants under the basic pay scale. Hardworking, capable, and well-disciplined applicants must apply for the following government jobs.
Individuals from all over Punjab who are qualified Intermediate / Matric / Middle in the relevant disciplines with relevant experience are welcome to apply as per the demand for job opportunities given below.
Click here for all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students
If you are interested to study abroad click here to check all international scholarships
Short Description About Non teaching Staff job
Hiring organization Punjab University
Qualification required Middle, Matric, Intermediate
Skills required computer basics
Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert, click here
join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts
- Junior Clerk job
- Punch Operator job
- Electrician job
- Computer Lab Assistant job
- Store Keeper job
- Mason job
- Driver job
- Carpenter job
- Machine Man job
- Vacuum Operator job
- Armed Guard job
- Lab. Attendant job
- Library Attendant job
- Computer Lab. Attendant job
- Mono coolie job
- Junior Binder job
- Field Attendant job
- Machine Assistant job
- Lady attendant job
- Baildar job
- Frash job
- Chowkidar job
- Attendant job
- Naib Qasid job
- Plumber Coolie job
- Sanitary Worker job
- Tubewell Attendant Helper job
- Dish Washer job
- Tableman job
- Mali job
Eligibility Criteria For Non teaching Staff jobs
- Both males and females can apply.
- The Candidate must have relevant qualification.
- Experience person will be given preference.
- For the post of clerk the candidate must have 40 words per minute typing speed.
How To Apply For Non teaching Staff required in PU
- Applicants are required to submit online applications at official website of PU.
- Hard copies of the online application form, complete in all respects, should reach the office of the Registrar (Human Resource Branch, Admin. Block, Room No. 19), Punjab University, Quaid-e-Azam Campus, Lahore.
- Candidates have to attach a bank challan worth RS.1000 in Habib Bank. 1000 / – for Series No. 1,and 2 to 9 for RS. 500 and RS. 300 / – for serial No. 10 to 30.
- Candidates are required to submit one copy of online application form and attached all educational degrees that required for particular post.
- By hand application and incomplete application will not accepted.
- Candidates already in service can apply through the proper process.
- Only eligible candidates should contact for an interview.
- The deadline to apply is April 06, 2022.
6 thoughts on “Non teaching Staff required In Punjab University 2022”
Comments are closed.