New BZU MA/MSc Registration and BA/BSc exams 2021
New BZU MA/MSc Registration and BA/BSc exams 2021 announced. Baha o Din Zakria University Announce the MA/MSc Registration schedule and BA/BSc/ADP exams date 2021. BZU MA/MSc registration for annual examination 2021. So all part-1, composite or fresh private candidates can apply online before the deadline. MA/MSc registration procedure, documents and apply online through given below guidelines. Apply online through our institution so we are providing all data (Syllabus, outline course, notes, etc.) and fully support your study at home-based. Interested candidate notes that its MA MSc registration schedule, so after this, you will get admission in August 2021.
Therefore University announces the date schedule for Bachelor students. The date of the exam annual start from 27th July 2021. Its exam Roll no slips will announce soon, So you can keep visiting of roll no slips page for updates at the right time or Subscribe free News Alert service.
Also Apply for more admission and Registration online. admission in B.ed/M.ed.
New BZU MA/MSc Registration Fee Schedule 2021
There are the following fee schedule for MA/MSc new registration for part-I and composite 2021;
- Single fee : Rs 3000/-
- Deadline: 13th July, 2021.
- Double Fee: Rs 6000/-
- Before 30th July, 2021.
- Triple fee: Rs 9000/-
- The Last date 10th August, 2021.
- Note: Candidates whose permanent residence is outside locations (Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, and Sahiwal Division except for Okara District) will have to pay in addition to the registration fee.
- Jurisdiction fee: 3000/-
Documents required for New BZU MA/MSc Registration 2021
The following Documents are required for Apply MA MSc part-I and composite registration.
- Matric (SSC certificate or equalance)
- Intermediate (HSSC certificate or equalance)
- Bachelor (BA/BSc/B.com/ADP)
- CNIC copy of candidate and also Father or Gardian.
- Two photo passport size with Blue background.
- Originally NOC/Migration certificate if you passed the Bachelor any other University.
- Fee originally challan (University copy) after submission.
Also Make money online or Jobs free.
Note: If you have already registered or Passed the Bachelor BA BSc exams from BZU so you don’t need to apply.
How to Apply online for BZU MA/MSc Registration 2021?
You can follow the following given step for registration online
- The first step is to Create an Account. login account if you already created through your given detail (CNIC/mail address and password)
- After login Fill out the registration and Save. you can’t change anything after save so put in your correct information and check once again before saving.
- Now click on Print Challan and submit your fee to any HBL branch.
BZU BA/BSc Exam Schedule or roll no slips 2021
All the BA/BSc or ADP students examination roll no slips will announce soon. BZU announce a press release for the annual examination of 2021. Roll No slips will upload on the official website www.bzu.edu.pk of BZU will very soon We are updating when any announcements or updates. So you can get Alert on your mobile or device free. You can download your roll no slip through your CNIC or fee challan number. Baha o din Zakaria University will not issue roll no slips on student’s postal addresses.
Watch Video and subscribe our channel for more all opportunities.