Interesting news for university and college students, now you have the opportunity to join Pakistan Navy through Lateral Entry 2021. So join the latest Pak Navy short service commission Lateral jobs 2021. The Pakistan Navy has announced several job applications for the year 2021. So the Pakistan Navy has recently announced the fourth batch of the Short Course Commission’s Lateral Entry. Candidates who are interesting in joining the Pakistan Army as Commission Officers are highly encouraged to apply for the 4th Batch of Lateral Entry of the Pakistan Navy.
Applicants must meet the educational requirements before applying for the Pakistan Navy Lateral Course 2021. There are several fields available to apply. After the selected candidates have served as officers of the Pakistan Navy, the application process is completely online. So, don’t miss this opportunity.
However, registration is open for OPS Branch, Supply Branch, Special Weapons / Marine Engineering, Special IT Branch, and Education Branch. How to apply online and criteria? so read this article. For more information about Pakistan Navy Literal Course 2021, check out the details below and apply accordingly. Get Free Alert for any educational updates.
The following branches are offer in Pakistan Navy Lateral Course 4th Batch 2021;
- Special Branch
- Supply Branch
- Education Branch
- OPS Branch
- Special IT Branch
- Special Weapon/Marine Engineering Branch
Also Apply for online earning.
- Free medical treatment for self, family, and also, parents.
- Married officers get family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility.
- Opportunities for trips / courses / assignments abroad.
- In addition, 50% discount for self/family on-air/rail travel.
- The subsidized education of children in Bahria College / University and also professional institutions.
Free Study on fully funded fellowship.
There are the following Eligibility criteria for the Latest Pak Navy short service commission jobs 2021. Also with the post rank and experience etc. Because Each rank post criteria is different from each other branches.
All Branches mandatory Criteria for Pak navy jobs
Candidates with more than 10 years of experience can be considered for the top post.
The accuracy of the experience will be decided by the PN Selection Board and seniority will be given accordingly.
- High qualification/experience will be preferred.
- The 18 years of qualification (MS / M.Phil / MBA) should be in the same discipline as BS / BE / BBA or any related discipline.
- In addition, candidates with different fields at the level of Graduation (16 years) and Master (18 years) must have Ms. / M.Phil Equation from HEC
- Although, employment Self-employment/freelancing and tuition etc. will not taken as experience.
- Concerns the experience must be verified by supporting documents/experience certificates from the organization concerned Department.
- A copy of HEC certified degrees is to be submitted to PNRSCs.
In-eligibility Criteria for Short service commission 2021
- Rejected by ISSB / GHQ / AHQ Selection Board.
- Rejected twice by ISSB after post graduation.
- Twice before post graduation and once after post graduation.
- Once before post graduation and twice after post graduation.
- Twice rejected by ISSB at FA / FSC / or also A level.
- Dismissed / expelled / resigned from government service.
- A court has convicted a man of moral turpitude.
- The Medical Board of Appeals disqualified him.
- Cleared through the Appellate Medical Board (AMB) unless disqualified by an Armed Forces Hospital.
- Medically disqualified due to hepatitis B&C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Withdrawal from any Bonded Armed Forces College / Institute on disciplinary grounds
- Withdrawal / resignation / dismissal from the Armed Forces Institute Academy / Training Institute on any grounds.
- Married to a foreigner.
- The submitting tempered academic certificates.
- In addition, Hiding any information in the application form.
To join the Pakistan Navy through Lateral Entry 2021 in the Latest Pak navy jobs 2021, candidates can apply online through the given link and their following procedure.
- Firstly, Apply online and fill out the complete form and submit.
- After some days you will download your roll no slip through CNIC number.
- The official link to apply is the given.
- The deadline for registration is August 1, 2021.
- Online applications will be just entertained.
- In addition, Roll number slip and more details for registration can Get through Alert or Pak navy latest jobs page.
Selection Procedure After Apply for Pak Navy
The date of entrance test will linked via SMS to the concerned PNR and also SC which will be considered and considered.
The situation in the country has improved.
The entrance test will taken in the following subjects.
- Intelligent Test
- Academic Test
- Entry Test, Early Medical and also, Application forms will issued to the shortlisted candidates
- Interviews were conduct in the relevant PNR and SC.
- Personality tests will be conducted in the relevant PNR and SC.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview with PN Selection Board.
- However, Medical examinations of the candidates recommended by PNSB will conducted at the nearest CMH / Naval Hospital.